Encounter With a Dolphin in Montego Bay
Price from: $99 USD
Price from: $99 USD
Enjoy a One-on-One Time with a Friendly Dolphin in Montego Bay!>
The Dolphin Encounter in Montego Bay Jamaica is an experience that will last forever in your heart and memories as you enjoy a fun program in which you will discover how alike are humans and Dolphins.
This Dolphin swim program at Dolphin Cove Montego Bay is a perfect choice if you are traveling with kids as they will have the opportunity to spend a fun time with these intelligent marine mammals, sing a lovely song, and the Dolphin hand to fin .
Did you know that Dolphins' fins are exceptionally like a human hand? Get ready to immerse into a shallow platform where you will meet your new Dolphin friend in Montego Bay and have the most special lifetime experience!
The fun continues at Dolphin
Cove Montego Bay as you enjoy spending time with friendly camels or swimming around with stingrays in pristine shallow waters!
Available: Monday through Saturday
Hours: 10:30 am, 12:30 pm
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Cove Montego Bay in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 15-minute interaction with one Dolphin in its natural Habitat.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Traditional Jamaican lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables, served with non-alcoholic fruit punch.
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures.
- Kayaking Experience.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand Target
- Participants of this program must know how to swim
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Montego Bay is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program Professional photos will be available to purchase.
- Please consider that schedules are subject to change without prior notice when a cruise is in port.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Snacks or non-specified meals.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Activities with additional cost.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.