Dolphin Encounter in Ocho Rios Jamaica
Price from: $119 USD
Price from: $119 USD
Magic Experience with a Friendly Dolphin in Jamaica!
Dolphins are among the most amazing Marine Mammals, and humans are more related to them than ever imagined!
Dolphins enjoy it very much when you visit them, especially in natural environments like Ocho Rios Jamaica. Get in the water on a shallow platform to sing one of their favorite songs and learn impressive facts about their skin and life span during your upcoming Dolphin swim in Jamaica. The Dolphin will welcome you with a big smile and swim by your side so you can caress their tender skin and shake its fins.
Swimming with Dolphins is one of the best things to do in Jamaica, and Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios is the perfect place on the North Coast to enjoy this lovely experience that will endure in your heart and memories. Your kids will love it!
The Dolphin Encounter in Ocho Rios Jamaica can't be missed on your vacation or cruise excursion, as it also gives you access to Dunn's River Falls, an impressive natural park to cool off in the river's unique waterfalls and enjoy other adventure activities.
What does the Dolphin Encounter Experience include?
The Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 20-minute interaction with a Dolphin in its Natural Habitat
- Approximately 10-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin interactions and other interesting facts
- Traditional Jamaican Lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables
- Access to Dunn's River Falls Natural Park
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures
- Jungle Trail
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand Target
- Hang Shake
Schedules Every day
10:15 am, 11:45 am
Activities and Services Available with Extra Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience
- Snacks or non-specified meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Activities with additional cost at Dunn's River Falls
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when booking your swim with Dolphins experience. It will appear as an extra option
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.
- Photo will be sent via wetransfer
- Non-participating companions are required to pay the habitat's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per child.
- Don’t include infants under 3.3 ft in your reservation as they are free of charge; however, be sure to add them in the comments section of your reservation.
- Interact with a dolphin in knee-high water.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The facilities are designed so that all wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters have easy mobility.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- Recommended for pregnant women and for non-swimmers. For safety reasons, pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another paying adult.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
- Bring a change of clothes, towels, and cash for taxicabs, shopping, meals, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dolphin Cove
How long does the Dolphin Encounter swim program last?
- Approximately 30 minutes of interaction with a dolphin in their natural habitat
- 30 minutes of orientation to learn more about dolphin behavior and other interesting facts
Can I record videos and take photographs?
For safety reasons, cameras are not allowed during the program. Professional photographs can be purchased.
Will I have access to Dunn's River Falls and the Jungle Trail?
Yes, and you can make use of their facilities.