Dolphin Encounter in Ocho Rios Jamaica
Price from: $119 USD
Price from: $119 USD
A Sympathetic Experience with One of the Most Friendly Dolphins in Jamaica!
Dolphins are one of the most amazing marine mammals, and humans are more related to them than you could ever think!
Dolphins enjoy it very much when you visit them, especially in natural environments like Ocho Ríos. Get in the water on a shallow platform to sing one of their favorite songs and learn impressive facts about their skin and life span during your upcoming Dolphin swim in Jamaica. The Dolphin will welcome you with a big smile and swim by your side so you can caress their tender skin and shake hands and fin.
If swimming with Dolphins is one of your dream activities and visiting Jamaica soon, Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos is the best place on the North Coast to enjoy this lovely experience that will endure in your heart and memories. Your kids will simply love it!
The Dolphin Encounter in Ocho Ríos Jamaica also grants you access to Dunn's River Falls, an impressive natural park to cool off in the unique river falls and enjoy other adventure activities.
Available: Every day
Hours: 10:15 am, 11:45 am
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with one Dolphin in its natural Habitat.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Access to Dunn's River Falls natural park.
- Jungle Trail.
- Traditional Jamaican lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables.
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand Target
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
- Please consider that schedules are subject to change without prior notice when a cruise is in port.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Snacks or non-specified meals.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Activities with additional cost at Dunn's River Falls.
- Non-participating companions are required to pay the park's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per children.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.