Shark Encounter in Ocho Rios Jamaica
Price from: $69 USD
Price from: $69 USD
Dare to Share In-Water with Lurking Sharks!
The Shark Encounter in Ocho Rios Jamaica at Dolphin Cove is one of the most appealing enjoyed programs. Caribbean sharks characterize as being a quiet species compared to other sharks. Prove your braveness while spending time with these awesome Caribbean sharks in Jamaica!
Enjoy the Shark Encounter in Ocho Ríos, where you will soak up the sun, swim in a harmless in-water shallow ambiance, and learn impressive facts about how they feed. Don't forget to smile while holding and caressing one of these fearsome marine species for your photo memory with sharks!
After this activity, don't miss the chance to snorkel with fascinating stingrays or relax with freshly brewed Jamaican coffee at Buccaneer's coffee shop.
The Shark Encounter includes access to the Dunn's River Falls, where you will enjoy an exciting time surrounded by nature and adventure activities. Walk down the Jungle Trail and become one with nature as you watch exotic tropical birds flying around.
Available: Every day
Hours: 1:00 pm
What does this experience include?
The Shark Encounter at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Spare time to swim with sharks under supervision.
- Jungle Trail.
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures.
Shark Behaviors Included
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
- Please consider that schedules are subject to change without prior notice when a cruise is in port.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your shark experience.
- Snacks or non-specified meals.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Dunn's River Falls.
- Non-participating companions are required to pay the park's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per children.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.