Smiles and Fun with a Dolphin Swim Adventure!
Price from: $149 USD
Price from: $119 USD
Smiles and Fun with a Dolphin Swim Adventure!
A thrilling adventure is waiting for you at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos! Swimming with friendly Dolphins in Jamaica is an experience you must include on your list of things to do in Ocho Rios when traveling to the island or during your cruise excursion.
During your Dolphin Swim Adventure in Ocho Rios Jamaica experience, you will enter the Dolphins' world, a place you will never want to leave. Get prepared to share time with your new Dolphin best buddy as you spend an unforgettable time together shaking hand-to-fin, singing, hugging, and riding the ocean on a full-speed belly ride.
Exciting activities will be available before or after your Swim Adventure at this Ocho Rios Dolphin Habitat. Snorkel with friendly stingrays or embark on a fascinating bird-watching excursion through the onsite Jungle Trail.
Your Dolphin Swim Adventure Program in Ocho Rios also grants you access to Dunn’s River Falls. This impressive natural park lets you cool off in the unique riverfalls and enjoy other adventure activities.
What does the Swim with Dolphin Experience include?
The Dolphin Swim Adventure at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios Jamaica in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 40-minute interaction with a Dolphin in its Natural Habitat
- Approximately 10-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin interactions and other interesting facts
- Traditional Jamaican Lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables
- Access to Dunn's River Falls Natural Park
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures
- Jungle Trail
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Belly Riding
- Hand Target
Schedules Every day
10:15 am, 11:45 am
Activities and Services Available with Extra Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience
- Snacks or non-specified meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Activities with additional cost at Dunn's River Falls
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.
- Photo will be sent via wetransfer
- Non-participating companions must pay the park's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per child.
- Participants must know how to swim in the Swim Adventure and Royal Swim experience.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in our Dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- This program is not allowed for pregnant women.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
- Bring a change of clothes, towels, and cash for taxicabs, shopping, meals, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dolphin Cove
How to get to Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios Jamaica?
Visiting Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos: it's relaxing. However, you should consider important factors such as distance and traffic.
Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos is 4 km (2.5 miles) from the Cruise Ship Terminal on Turtle Beach Road. If you are visiting Ocho Ríos as a cruise traveler or staying in a hostel or resort in the northeast area, simply take a taxi or hop on a "route taxi" and prepare for your adventure.
If you are staying in the Montego Bay area, we recommend visiting Dolphin Cove Montego Bay Dolphin Habitat, as Ocho Ríos is 97 km away.
Can I record videos and take photographs?
For safety reasons, cameras are not allowed during the program. Professional photographs can be purchased.
What should I bring to the Dolphin Swim program at Dolphin Cove?
Make sure to bring some extra money for unforeseen expenses. Also, bring towels, biodegradable sunscreen, and an extra change of dry clothes.
Can I explore the island before or after my Dolphin Swim program?
Jamaica is a large island, and traveling from one point to another can take some time, especially if it is your first visit. Remember to adhere to your cruise itinerary and be mindful of arrival and departure times to return on time and continue your cruise journey.