Dolphin Swim Adventure in Ocho Rios Jamaica
Price from: $149 USD
Price from: $119 USD
Smiles, Fun, and Repeat!
A thrilling adventure is waiting for you at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos! Swimming with friendly Dolphins in Ocho Ríos is an experience you must include on your to-do list when traveling to Jamaica.
During your Dolphin Swim Adventure in Ocho Rios Jamaica program, you will enter the Dolphins' world, a place you will never want to leave. Get prepared to share time with your new Dolphin best buddy as you both spend an unforgettable time together shaking hand-to-fin, singing, hugging, and riding the ocean on a full-speed belly ride.
Before or after your Swim Adventure at this Ocho Ríos Dolphin Habitat, exciting activities will be available. Snorkel with friendly stingrays or embark on a fascinating bird-watching excursion through the onsite Jungle Trail.
Additionally, your Dolphin Swim Adventure Program in Ocho Ríos also grants you access to Dunn’s River Falls, an impressive natural park to cool off in the unique river falls and enjoy other adventure activities.
Available: Every day
Hours: 10:15 am, 11:45 am
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios Jamaica at Dolphin Cove in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with two Dolphins in their natural Habitat.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Access to Dunn's River Falls natural park.
- Jungle Trail.
- Traditional Jamaican lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables, served with non-alcoholic fruit punch.
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Belly Riding
- Hand Target
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
- Please consider that schedules are subject to change without prior notice when a cruise is in port.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Snacks or non-specified meals.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Activities with additional cost at Dunn's River Falls.
- Non-participating companions are required to pay the park's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per children.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.