Dolphin Royal Swim at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Price from: $189 USD
Price from: $119 USD
Fun, Speed, and Nature in Ocho Rios Jamaica!
Are you adventurous and want to try new experiences during your vacation in Ocho Rios? The Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios, at Dolphin Cove, will become one of your favorite things to do in Jamaica!
This fantastic experience will start with a brief orientation about Dolphins' interactions and fascinating facts about their lifestyle. Then, continue into the ocean, where two friendly Dolphins, splashing and smiling at you, showcase how much they enjoy your visit!
Feel the thrill of enjoying a ride at full speed while your new Dolphin friends foot-push you through the ocean. During the Dolphin Royal Swim experience with Dolphins in Ocho Rios, you will enjoy interactions like the dorsal ride, the famous hand target, and the hug and kiss. Don't miss the chance to snorkel with amazing stingrays or stroll along the Jungle Trail!
Additionally, your Dolphin Royal Swim at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos includes access to the majestic Dunn's River Falls, a spectacular natural setting to spend some time in nature with a wide array of activities to consider on your trip or shore excursion.
What does the Royal Swim with Dolphin Experience include
The Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios Jamaica at Dolphin Cove in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with two Dolphins in their Natural Habitat.
- Approximately 10-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin interactions and other interesting facts.
- Traditional Jamaican Lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables.
- Access to Dunn's River Falls Natural Park
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures.
- Jungle Trail.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand Target
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot Push
Schedules Every day
- 10:15 am, 11:45 am
Activities and Services Available with Extra Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience
- Snacks or non-specified meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Activities with additional cost at Dunn's River Falls
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.
- Photo will be sent via wetransfer
- Non-participating companions must pay the park's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per child.
- Participants must know how to swim in the Swim Adventure and Royal Swim experience.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in our Dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- This program is not allowed for pregnant women.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
- Bring a change of clothes, towels, and cash for taxicabs, shopping, meals, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dolphin Cove
Do I have to purchase my program in advance?
Purchasing in advance is an excellent idea if you already have your air or cruise ticket confirmations and are only looking for the best activities in Jamaica; book now to get special early-bird prices!
Is it safe to swim with Dolphins?
Yes, it is, especially when done under the supervision of certified specialists and following established safety guidelines. However, it is crucial to follow all provided instructions to ensure a much safer, respectful, and rewarding experience for both the participant and the dolphins.
Can I record videos and take photographs?
For safety reasons, cameras are not allowed during the program. Professional photographs can be purchased.