Dolphin Royal Swim at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos
Price from: $189 USD
Price from: $119 USD
A Fun-Filled Day, Speed, and Nature!
Are you feeling adventurous and wanting to try new experiences during your vacation in Ocho Ríos? The Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios Jamaica at Dolphin Cove will become one of your favorite Dolphin swim activities in Jamaica!
This fantastic program will start with a brief orientation about Dolphins' behaviors and fascinating facts about their lifestyle to continue into the ocean where two friendly Dolphins, splashing and smiling at you, showcase how much they enjoy your visit!
Feel the thrill of enjoying a ride at full speed while your new Dolphin friends foot-push you through the ocean. During the Dolphin Royal Swim program in Ocho Ríos, you will enjoy interactive behaviors like the dorsal tow ride, the famous hand-to-fin greet, and the sing-along. Don't miss the chance to snorkel with amazing stingrays or stroll along the Jungle Trail!
Additionally, your Dolphin Royal Swim at Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos includes access to the majestic Dunn's River Falls, a spectacular natural setting to spend some time in nature with a wide array of activities.
Available: Every day
Hours: 10:15 am, 11:45 am
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios Jamaica at Dolphin Cove in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with two Dolphins in their natural Habitat.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Access to Dunn's River Falls natural park.
- Jungle Trail.
- Traditional Jamaican lunch: consists of jerk chicken, rice with peas, and mixed vegetables, served with non-alcoholic fruit punch.
- Stingray Encounter: Petting and snorkeling with these friendly creatures.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand Target
- Dorsal Tow
- Foot Push
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Dolphin Cove Ocho Ríos is a wheelchair-accessible park. Premises provide easy mobility to people using wheelchairs, collapsible wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
- Please consider that schedules are subject to change without prior notice when a cruise is in port.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Snacks or non-specified meals.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Activities with additional cost at Dunn's River Falls.
- Non-participating companions are required to pay the park's admission fee of 49 USD per adult and 45 USD per children.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.