Dolphin Encounter in Puerto Seco Jamaica
Price from: $99 USD
Price from: $99 USD
Splashing Moments and a Memorable Time with Dolphins at Puerto Seco!
Swimming with Dolphins is undoubtedly one of your biggest dreams. If you are visiting Jamaica soon, Puerto Seco Beach is one of the best places to enjoy the Dolphin Encounter program during your vacation.
The Dolphin Encounter program is perfect for families traveling with little kids to tropical destinations in the Caribbean like Jamaica. During this Dolphin swim activity at Puerto Seco Beach, you and your little ones will kiss, hug, and learn more about these remarkable ocean creatures in their natural Habitat.
Take in your heart and memory lovely moments with your family while enjoying the Dolphin Encounter in Puerto Seco, Jamaica, do not forget to smile to the camera and share on the gram these moments!
Available: Temporarily Closed
Hours: Temporarily Closed
The Dolphin Encounter at Puerto Seco Beach includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 15-minute interaction with one Dolphin.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Access to the Puerto Seco Beach Club.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand Target
- The Dolphin Encounter includes access to the Puerto Seco Beach Club.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Activities with additional cost.
- Snacks, drinks, and meals.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.