Dolphin Royal Swim in Puerto Seco Jamaica
Price from: $179 USD
Price from: $99 USD
Great Beach Day with Adventurous Dolphin Activities!
Whether you are a cruise traveler or staying by in a Villa in the Discovery Bay area, the Puerto Seco Beach Club has a significant array of fun-under-the-sun activities for all ages!
The Dolphin Royal Swim in Puerto Seco Jamaica at Dolphin Cove will give you the chills as you ride over the ocean with exciting Dolphin behaviors, including the most famous Foot Push and Dorsal Tow activities!
Dare your inner adventurous spirit as you play along with two friendly Dolphins at maximum speed and spend an unforgettable time with your family and friends in this incredible Dolphin venue in Jamaica.
After your Dolphin Royal Swim program at Puerto Seco Beach, you can kick back by the pool, build sand castles with your kids on the beach shoreline, and delight with delightful Jamaican fare.
Available: Temporarily Closed
Hours : Temporarily Closed
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Royal Swim in Puerto Seco Jamaica Beach in Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with two Dolphins in their natural Habitat.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Access to the Puerto Seco Beach Club.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Dorsal Tow
- Hand Target
- Foot Push
- The program includes access to the Puerto Seco Beach Club.
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Activities with additional cost.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.