Dolphin Swim Adventure in Puerto Seco Jamaica
Price from: $139 USD
Price from: $99 USD
Swim in the Ocean with a Dolphin and Enjoy a Thrilling Aventure!
The Dolphin Swim Adventure in Puerto Seco Jamaica will take you on an extraordinary adventure in Jamaica during your visit to Puerto Seco Beach, one of the top attractions in the Discovery Bay area. This beach club also offers a floatable course and outstanding installations to relax and perfect your tan after swimming with Dolphins.
Before getting into the water, a qualified marine mammal specialist will take you on an interesting brief orientation to tell you interesting facts about Dolphins, their habits, and how they communicate with other Dolphins in this Habitat.
For starters, make sure to pay due attention to all recommendations so you can have a blast while enjoying fun interactive activities with your new Dolphin friend, including the Boogie Push and the Belly Ride!
Give your vacation in Jamaica a boost with a fun-filled day with plenty of adventure activities and your favorite Dolphin swim program at Puerto Seco Beach!
Available: Temporarily Closed
Hours: Temporarily Closed
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Swim Adventure in Puerto Seco Jamaica Beach at Dolphin Cove includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with one Dolphin.
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts.
- Access to the Puerto Seco Beach Club.
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Belly Riding
- Boogie Push
- The Dolphin Swim Adventure includes access to the Puerto Seco Beach Club.
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Activities with additional cost.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.