Encounter in Moon Palace Jamaica
Price from: $99 USD
Price from: $99 USD
Meet and Greet a Dolphin at the Largest Resort in Jamaica!
Take your vacation at Moon Palace Jamaica to the next level with a unique Dolphin Encounter, an outstanding program that your kids and family will cherish forever!
During this Dolphin program available on the Moon Palace Jamaica premises, you will get to kiss, hug, hold a friendly Dolphin in their natural Habitat, and watch them play around you.
The Dolphin Encounter is a good choice if this will be your first time in direct contact with these friendly Marine Mammals, as you will learn impressive facts about their lifestyle and life span, as well as how connected humans are.
Available: Monday through Saturday
Hours: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:30 pm
What does this experience include?
The Dolphin Encounter at Moon Palace Jamaica includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 15-minute interaction with one Dolphin in Moon Palace lagoon
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Hand target
- Hand Target
- This program is available only for guests at Moon Palace Jamaica.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Activities with additional cost.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.
Photo package information
- You can purchase your photo package directly when you’re booking your swim with dolphins experience, it will appear as an extra option.
- Individual photographs (not combined with other person).
- Available for download within 24 hours of your experience.