Palace Dolphin Swim in Jamaica
Price from: $149 USD
Price from: $149 USD
Ride the Dolphin Lagoon to the Rhythm of Reggae-swaying Waves!
During the Dolphin Swim Adventure in Moon Palace Jamaica, you and your companions will enjoy a fun day soaking up the sun and spending an extraordinary time with a Dolphin in the incredible tropical atmosphere of Jamaica.
Your adventure will begin with an interesting brief orientation in which you will learn riveting facts about Dolphins, including feeding, mating, and how they are taken care of at this Dolphin Habitat at Moon Palace Jamaica. Start your adventure with fun activities, including the Boogie Push and the Belly Ride!
Buy your tickets now to enjoy a Dolphin Swim Adventure on your next getaway at Moon Palace Jamaica!
Available: Every day
Hours: 9:00, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:30 pm
The Dolphin Swim Adventure in Moon Palace Jamaica at Dolphin Cove includes the following benefits:
- Approximately a 30-minute interaction with one Dolphin in Moon Palace lagoon
- 30-minute orientation to learn more about Dolphin behaviors and other interesting facts
Dolphin Behaviors Included
- Belly Riding
- Boogie Push
- This program is available only for guests at Moon Palace Jamaica.
- Participants of this program must know how to swim.
- Children 1.40 m (4.6 ft) are allowed to participate alone in this Dolphin program paying the adult rate.
- Children 1.20 m (3.9 ft) require supervision from a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- Children 1 m (3.3 ft) are allowed to participate as long as they stand accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid).
- Children under 1 m (3.3 ft) will be considered toddlers and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the life jacket).
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in all water programs.
- Due to security reasons, the usage of cameras is not allowed during the program. Professional photos will be available to purchase.
Activities or Services with an Additional Cost
- Photo package of your Dolphin experience.
- Activities with additional cost.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or uncertain about being pregnant.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species' natural Habitat.
- Bring a change of clothes.
- Bring towels and cash for taxicabs, gratuities, shopping, and meals.